Re: Longwinded on the road

To: CobMeister@aol.com, alpines@Autox.Team.Net, tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Longwinded on the road
From: CoolVT@aol.com
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 1998 13:21:10 EDT
Colin,

  A few questions and comments.

   What is a "Vernor"?   As in "a whole frig of them".

   Comment:  You seem to have your daughter very well trained.  She let the
Alpine stay in the garage and her new car is outside.  Now, if you can show us
that you have  your wife trained as well...........

  I don't believe  your "long story" #4 showed up on the Tiger List.  It would
be appreciated by many. if somehow, it could be posted.

  Myself, and many others appreciate your story as we did last year when you
purchased the Tiger.

  Thanks,    Mark L.