Re: Wiring Harnness Clamp

To: Frank Marrone <marrone@wco.com>, tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Wiring Harnness Clamp
From: "Randy Zimmermann" <rzimm@hhh.umn.edu>
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 1998 08:54:15 CST
Hey Frank,

Thanks for the inspiration!  My harness is sitting in the box on the
garage floor next to the Tiger waiting for some attention.  Now that
I've finished with the engine rebuild (manifolds and carb went on
last night), it's time to return to the infrastructure-- the wire
harness is first up.

Keep up the good work.

Randy Zimmermann