tiger wanted

To: bridenbaugh@mindspring.com
Subject: tiger wanted
From: pharlacher@igi.net
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 1998 00:32:08 -0400
bridenbaugh/listers:

I have a Tiger that isn't rusty that I've been thinking of selling,
although, it is not too close to Atlanta (Philadelphia/Valley Forge PA
area).

I'm asking $17,900 for the car. That price would include, matching
hardtop, extra set of minilite wheels with 13" bridgestone tires
mounted, car cover, shop manual, and assorted spare parts. If I can
answer any questions, please let me know.

I'm surprised you'd be looking for a car so close to home after having
read the postings of the "CobMeister". (Colin: I have been enjoying
them!) I bought my car in Florida and drove it home to Pennsylvania,
even had one of those "intermittent" problems Colin referred to! Only
mine soon turned into the "mittent" variety (turned out to be sticky
points in the voltage regulator - new regulator solved problem). That
trip was one I'll never forget.

I offered the car to the list about a year ago...I had many requests for
information...I spoke to some really nice people who where interested in
Tigers...I had cars offered to consider as partial trade (not interested
in a trade)...Most people were interested in spending $8,000-$12,000 for
a car (this car is not in that range)...Needless to say, I still have
it, and continue to enjoy driving it when time/weather allow it.

The car can be seen on the web at this address:

www.igi.net/~pharlacher

Only difference in the photos on the web site and the actual car at this
point in time: original steering wheel has been replace with a moto-lita
(I still have the stock wheel)

Regards to all and happy Tiger hunting,
Paul Harlacher
B382001278