RE: Delete button!

To: "Tim Jordan" <tjordan@wagnerprocess.com>, "tigers" <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Delete button!
From: "Allan Connell" <alcon@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 1998 22:35:16 -0700
Tim,

You are entitled to your opinion.  And in this country, I will fight with
you and everyone else to protect your right to your opinion.

I for one enjoy Colin's posts and find them very entertaining.  Every night
I print his post and sit out on the porch and read it along with a nice cold
beer.

With all due seriousness I encourage you to use your middle finger on the
DELETE button if you do not enjoy his posts.  (Personally, that's the one I
use because I feel it to be a bit more expressive of my true feelings.)

Finally, I would seriously doubt that you are in a minority of two.  There
are a BUNCH of people who lurk around on this list, who don't say much, some
of which who use the Delete key often.

Tim, keep your opinions coming and Colin, keep your posts coming as well.
Hey, why doncha stick around Fort Whatsahoozitz and tell us what it's like
when it ain't closed.

Regards,

Allan
B9472373

Definitely not sheepish in San Diego..........

(dammit Palmer, now ya got ME doin it!!)