Colin's Travels or Press delete now

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Colin's Travels or Press delete now
From: jantbm@juno.com (John A. Newquist)
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 1998 15:01:40 EDT
Lister el

As a member of this group since April this year I find it is anything but
what I expected.
First I complement Colin and his wife on their adventure.  It has been
the most refreshing thing that has
appeared on this list since my entry.

Secondly, areas of expertise or help has been invaluable concerning
products and/or problems .
 Especially since I will be restoring my 66 Tiger in the fall.  This as
many of you are aware is no small undertaking.  After 20+ years of
faithful service, mostly trouble free do to good maintenance, I feel it
needs .  Sitting for the
past few years has excited the rust so its t ime to put it to arrest it.

Third and finally, as one of those 'so called silent members' I probably
will be just the opposite (or not) down the road.  I am a firm believer
that if you have nothing to say why beat it to death just for the purpose
of chat.  I joined to obtain content/issues about Tigers.    Does this
bother me, yes but I too can press the delete key.  To often this form
has become the vehicle for a lengthly soap box to vent at one another.
For some it would be better done on a one to one basis versus a list.  I
am all for freedom of speech.  Have  we forget the  lists purpose.
'dedicated to  the discussions of all issues surrounding Sunbeam Tiger'.
You do not have to agree or disagree, just keep it Tigers

For whats it worth,

John Newquist
The Plains, Va
66 Tiger