Tiger lonely?

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Tiger lonely?
From: BOBCARNUT@aol.com
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 1998 22:42:15 EDT
Does your Tiger need company in it's garage?......Do you sometimes wish you
could take more than just one passenger when you go for a drive with the top
down?.......If so, I have the solution. Seriously, though, the deal fell
through on the Mustang I am selling to pay for the Sunbeam Tiger I have a
deposite on in Florida. Therefore, the car is available again.(Talk about your
thinly disguised Tiger content) If any one is interested, the Mustang is as
follows .............1964 1/2 Mustang convertible with only 22K miles on it.
The car is Sunlight Yellow with black interior and top. It has a 260 V8, (5
bolt, of course) 3 speed ,power top, has never had any rust, dents, or
modifications done to it. We bought the car new in June of '64. It has always
been kept in a garage and covered. The chrome and interior are perfect! The
only thing that would have to be done to the car to make it look like
new/restored, would be to detail the engine compartment and undercarriage! The
car looks and drives like new. It has no leaks or damage of any kind. It is
certainley one of the best unrestored Mustangs in the country!
    Anyone interested can contact me either by E-mail or telephone......Thanks
for your patience with a non-Tiger matter.

         Bob Lerch   (BOBCARNUT@aol.com)     (716) 632-7420  (Buffalo, N.Y.
area)