FW: Front Hub Cap

To: "'tigers@autox.team.net'" <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: FW: Front Hub Cap
From: "Barsness, Jeff" <barsnej@WSDOT.WA.GOV>
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 1998 07:30:18 -0700
I just had to remove mine off my Alger project. On the drivers side, I
used my RoboGrip pliers and worked on it for quite a while before it
came off. The other side was a lot tougher and I wasn't as patient.
Ended up using my favorite tool for convincing stubborn parts, an 8#
hammer and a large screwdriver. Wedged it between the wheel and dust cap
and pried it off. Really easy, just need to replace the dust cap now.
Probably not the best solution, but it works. Jeff