Re: Utterfilth - Round 1

To: RSpontelli@aol.com, "Palmer, Bob" <rpalmerbob@email.msn.com>
Subject: Re: Utterfilth - Round 1
From: Steve Laifman <laifman@flash.net>
Date: Fri, 04 Sep 1998 20:34:21 -0700

RSpontelli@aol.com wrote:

> Bob,
>
> If this is meant to be an apology, and an expression of remorse for what you
> did, then I strongly urge you to look somewhere besides the White House for a
> role model in these matters.
>
> Ramon

And the fight is on.  In this corner, with the red face and the asbestos shorts,
is contender Rapacious Ramon, weighing in at 185 pounds (including 6 packs).  In
the opposite corner, the current Heavy-Mouth Title Holder, Dr. Robert Palmer,
expert in five forms the oriental art of putting own feet in mouth,
simultaneously.

Neither opponent has ever concede defeat in their previous matches with other
contenders for the Title.

In this first round Battling Bob has come out with all limbs and digits waving
in
a mystical eastern ritual.  Ramon has just knocked off two 6-packs in two
minutes, and has started the round with a sharp swing to the midsection.  It's a
hit.  The referee is down for 8.

Don't touch that dial! Stay tuned for all the action.

But first a word from our sponsor -

{9->

All in good fun, fellows.  What good is a fight, if there is no cheering
section.  I have an off-shore web site available for side bets, but I can't
broadcast it because someone else may get canned.

--
                      < one first win, is all >
                      < you get in this life. >

                         _/