Re: Utterfilth - Round 1

To: "Bob Palmer" <rpalmer@ames.ucsd.edu>, "Steve Laifman" <laifman@flash.net>,
Subject: Re: Utterfilth - Round 1
From: "Doug & Rett Leithauser" <dleit@mintcity.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 1998 07:18:21 -0400
Bob,
At least some of us thought it was a joke, & even could see "utterfilth" in
the title & have a prety good idea of what the site was. I don't have
little kids, but if I did I sure would not rely on the good manners of
everyone else on the internet to protect them from porn sites. Don't take
your attackers too seriously.
Doug Leithauser