RE: Speedo

To: "W John Gardiner" <johngard@vianet.on.ca>,
Subject: RE: Speedo
From: "Allan Connell" <alcon@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 5 Sep 1998 10:20:26 -0700
John,

Good call, that is almost exactly what I did.

Rather, I abandoned the VB cable all together except for the sheath or
housing.  Shortened it as necessary. Got a good speedo cable from a Mustang
speed shop and shortened it to match the original.  Done two years ago and
still works fine.

Good luck.

Regards,

Allan