Re: MG sprite&(B)Website-info on engine swap

To: <FrizBMG@aol.com>, <TBeloney@Wyse.com>, <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: MG sprite&(B)Website-info on engine swap
From: "Lauri Atherton" <gumby@connectexpress.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Sep 1998 19:40:12 +1000

>Hi Tim
> I sent you an e-mail with my .02 worth on putting a different engine into an
>Alpine.The web page I was refering to about MGBs is at <<<
>http://www.team.net/www/mg/tech/v8/v8conv1.html

    This is the Engine that I chose for my Alpine conversion, when ever I get
around to finishing it by buying another Alpine.  I still have the Buick 215
Engine.  One fact left off of the web site, is the fact that this engine can
easily be built to spin up to 9,500 RPM like the boat racers run them.

Rich