Fwd: American Racing Libre Wheel Caps

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Fwd: American Racing Libre Wheel Caps
From: MWood24020@aol.com
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 1998 00:25:42 EDT

--part0_906611142_boundary

From: MWood24020@aol.com
To: johnj7@gte.net
Subject: Re: American Racing Libre Wheel Caps
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 1998 00:25:12 EDT

Sorry John, I don't know of a source for the Libre caps, but do have a
question about the wheels. Does anyone know what sizes the rims were made in
that would fit a Tiger application? I seem to remember seeing them in either a
13X6.5" or 7". Were they also made in 14" sizes (I think so, because I seem to
recall SCCA 240Zs running them). Also, while on the American Racing thread,
were the 8-spokes ever made in a size bigger than 13X5.5" in a Tiger bolt
pattern?
I think both are really good looking, period correct wheels for a Tiger
"restification".
Mike
B382002273

--part0_906611142_boundary--