Fwd: Wheel application

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Fwd: Wheel application
From: MWood24020@aol.com
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 1998 23:18:55 EDT

--part0_906693535_boundary

From: MWood24020@aol.com
To: lrw@aop.com
Subject: Re: Wheel application
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 1998 23:18:36 EDT

<< If you share both bike and Tiger interests, you may be interested in the
 possibility of fitting Campagnolo wheels to a Tiger. Sadly, it's not a
 bolt-on swap. >>
There is a Campagnolo wheel which does work just fine in a Tiger application.
In the mid-late 70s, a five spoke "star" wheel (similar to standard equip. on
the Ferrari Daytona) was produced in size 13X6.5" which a lot of guys fitted
onto their Capri IIs. Stan Clark has a set, anodized gold finish, which he has
mounted up with some relatively wide tires (I think 215/60-13) and he runs
them on his Tiger during open track, Virginia City Hillclimb etc. I'm pretty
sure it is the exact same bolt pattern as the Tiger. Makes sense, four lug
Mustang (Fox platform) wheels fit fine also.
Mike Wood
B382002273

--part0_906693535_boundary--