Re: Astro Chrome and Polish

To: <MWood24020@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Astro Chrome and Polish
From: "JAN HARDE" <harde@cyberesc.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 1998 22:01:10 -0700
Mike I am Happy you like Astro.
I was the one who gave the phone # and address, Jesse the owner is a buddy
of mine for 25 years, and I have recommended many people to him including,
The Laif-Man...
He does show chrome, and has done 43 car resto's and 16 Motorcycles for me
as well.
He also does all the chrome for Barris Auto works, Stallone, Chuck Norris,
Arnold Schwartzenegger and countless others as well, he is not the lowest
but certainly the best... Happy the referral worked out..

See Ya'           Jan..