Astro Chrome and Polish

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Astro Chrome and Polish
From: MWood24020@aol.com
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 1998 00:41:17 EDT
A while back Steve Laifman gave Astro Chrome as a company that did good work.
Steve was nice enought to give me the phone number etc which resulted in my
sending some parts for my Yamaha cafe racer down to Astro for rechroming. I
just wanted to again thank Steve. I got the stuff back today and the quality
is great and the price was REALLY good compared to what I was being quoted in
the Bay Area.
Mike Wood

PS I am not getting any commission or "deals" for this unsolicited plug!