RE: ?????

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: ?????
From: Timothy Beloney <TBeloney@Wyse.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 1998 09:16:20 -0700
Ouch!  Point well taken.

I believe the message here would be that a little humbleness and forethought
that not everyone is as profoundly knowledgeable as you would go a long way
to helping everyone.

That having been said, we should remember that messages can be taken the
wrong way over email, so we need to be careful how we write and interpret
them.

And THAT having been said, what is TAC and why is it important?  Clearly
it's a certification  for the Tiger owners(?), but what kind?

Peace, love, and good 'beaming,

Tim