Re: Rod length and oil additives

To: laifman@flash.net
Subject: Re: Rod length and oil additives
From: DrMayf@aol.com
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 1998 20:13:09 EDT
Naw, still working on the car. I just order about a bazillioon $$ worth of Art
Morrison Frame, strut suspension, Wilwood disk all around, 9" rear , Coil over
Rear shocks, panhard bar, pinto r&p. I am currently designing the roadster
type rollcage )like a dragster). Art will bend it up for me. I have my DSS 306
short block, main bearing stud girdle, two Garret T03 turbos. I plan on using
Windsor Senior heads (2.02I, 1.60E stainles steel valves, Crane rockers on
7/16 studs. My rear gear ratio will be 2.80:1 and I am using a Ford AOD with
0.68 overdrive. Tires will be Mickey Thompson 30 dia (good for 500+
mph).Haven't yet got all the parts but working on it. I was away from the car
for 4 months - mother boeing got behind in qual testing a new digital computer
systen for the Army Avenger ground to air missile system. Then I had to get my
oldest into Auburn, yada, yada, yada.

I suspect it will take a while to get it all together. I will post to the
group periodically to keep everyone informed. Oh, BTW, I expect to get 650hp
at 15 psi boost and when I get it really cranked up to 22 psi, another 200.