RE: Department of Housing

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: Department of Housing
From: Theo Smit <TSmit@novatel.ca>
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 1998 08:07:06 -0600
Thanks for all the helpful replies. Leaky (until I fix it that's it's name) made
it home OK yesterday and is resting with the aid of a bedpan. The upshot of all
of this is:

The thermostat housing mounting holes are 5/16-18 (or NC). There's two of them,
one that's on the right, upper, and hard to get to. The other one is on the
left, lower, partially obscured by the water pump/timing cover, and _really_hard
to get to and fix.

Don't be a DPO and use a socket and extension past the water pump to drive in
the lower bolt at an angle because it wrecks the threads in the manifold.

Theo Smit
tsmit@novatel.ca
B382002705 (Leaky)