Re: Bonneville HP (was Rods and Rants and other stuff)

To: jamesbrt@mindspring.com
Subject: Re: Bonneville HP (was Rods and Rants and other stuff)
From: DrMayf@aol.com
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 1998 15:13:35 EDT
Jim, all, I am using World Product Windsor heads with 2.02 intakes and 1.6
Exhaust. The pistons are blower pistons and with the head volume I expect 8:1
static compression ratio.  Plenty of flow. Large volume runners. Fuel will be
one of those racing fuels that can be obtained for drag racing. They sell one
here, I can't remember it's name, but, has an octane rating of 115. And while
it is all not figured out yet, I'll need a boost ingnition retard system. I am
currently planning on using a SAAB 9000 turbo boost control system.

Thanks for the questions.