Re: Packaging a Crossmember

To: japeterson@earthlink.net
Subject: Re: Packaging a Crossmember
From: Alvin and Lucille Johnson <johnson@ids.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 1998 08:03:10 -0400
jay peterson wrote:

> Al,
> It was Patrick who was looking for the boot and I just replied to him. I I
>was wondering if you
> had any idea on shipping costs for the Tiger one and also do you know
> how much it weighs?
> Jay

Last night I got some approximations as follows;
 Using the bathroom scale method, the stripped down Tiger crossmember
weighs 36 pounds. The rough ( there was nobody home to hold the other
end of the tape measure) dimensions require boxing a piece that is 42"
long, 18" wide, 13" high.
I will stop by mailboxes Inc and ask what it would cost to ship it, but
I don't have your location.
Al J.