Sorry...

To: "Sunbeam Tiger List" <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Sorry...
From: "Rich Atherton" <gumby@connectexpress.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 1998 10:16:06 -0700
     Sorry for the several mesage Posted today from me.  I completely
rebuilt my Intel P-200MMX computer now with a total of 15.8 GB of online
storage, and 128 mb or RAM, should have no more problems.  Only problem I
had was getting through the 180 or so Tiger messages tht had accumulated.
Held my tounge on some, and spoke up on others, and stayed private when I
could...Some were old posts now...   Apology over, may the games begin !or
better yet, Gentlemen, Ladies, start your engines...Longs rods or not !

Rich