Tiger handbrake

To: Tiger List <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Tiger handbrake
From: John Slade <edalsj@igs.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 1998 13:50:52 -0400
The Tiger I recently purchased is missing the correct handbrake cable
and rod arrangement. Actually, it has a couple of lengths of galvanised
stranded wire attached to the hand brake handle in the car, with their
other ends attached to the hand brake levers at each wheel. It somehow
works, but not quite up to inspection standards.

Is the cable part of this setup the same as on the Alpine setup, for
which I have a spare cable? If it is, does anyone have a spare rod to
connect to the left wheel? If not, does anyone have a spare setup
including both the cable and the rod?

John Slade
Manotick, ON