RE: Filters

To: "Wright, Larry" <lrw@aop.com>,
Subject: RE: Filters
From: "Allan Connell" <alcon@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 17 Oct 1998 14:03:52 -0700
Larry,

Personally, I have no idea.  All's I know is that the ATF Fluid comes out of
the ATF bottle and the Power Steering pump fluid comes out of the Power
Steering Pump bottle.  They look and feel similar, but I have never really
thought about it.

Can only suspect Ford (or the re-manufacturer ?) put the in-line filter
(fits into a black hose, so you can't inspect it....smart!) into the kit
because they felt they needed it.

Regards,

Allan