Re: Tiger dash

To: "James Pickard" <geowiz@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: Re: Tiger dash
From: "JAN HARDE" <harde@cyberesc.net>
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 1998 15:02:31 -0700
Jim,
This was an option for the GT, all cars are prewired for it, easy to do, I
have some correct door switches, they go in to replace one of the hinge
bolts.
No drilling needed, the light is a GT light, mounts under the rear view
mirror, and wired around the windshield rubber.. (slick)
Maybe David Franchi in Sacramento has some light units left??

Good luck.

Jan..