Re: tiger roller off to crusher

To: rootes1@best.com, tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: tiger roller off to crusher
From: MWood24020@aol.com
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 1998 00:26:34 EDT

<< There is a solid, straight , sound structured Tiger rolling chasis and
 >hardtop going to the crusher from my parking lot if  I can't sell it very
 >soon.  >>
What an auto loving humanitarian: If I can't get the price I want, screw it,
I'll just have the thing scrapped!
Maybe I'm off base, I clearly don't know the whole situation, it must be
different than my interpretation...BUT, the bottom line is a Tiger is going to
scrap metal heaven if someone doesn't step up and save it. Heck, you would
think the guy would give it away before having it scrapped.
Where is this car?
Mike