I beg your pardon????

To: "Tigerlist * (E-mail)" <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: I beg your pardon????
From: "Wright, Larry" <lrw@aop.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 1998 06:49:27 -0600
        Saturday afternoon I was walking back from the mailbox, leafing
through the junk; mixed in with my AutoWeek and the new EWA catalog is a
reminder card. I flip it over and read that it's time to bring Tiger in
for a booster and a fecal stool check. What? WHAT? I beg your pardon?
        I read further. The card is from some veterinary clinic, and is
addressed to someone with a completely different name with a different
address in a different town. Must be somebody has a d*mn cat named
Tiger, it's just a strange coincidence. Thanks you, USPS, for your
accurate delivery of the mail! Perhaps I should show up at the clinic
and tell them to got ahead and _try_ to take Tiger's stool check.  :-)
        Also, I just got the developed pictures, and the Kodak Picture
Disk, of the Jack-o-LATern. I'll send the image to Mark Olson to see if
he wants to add it to the "images" section of his website. Sadly, the
picture is all that's left; for some reason, the pumpkin just about
_liquified_ in 3-1/2 days. I have never had one deteriorate so fast
before, it could have been over-ripe.

Lawrence R. Wright
Purchasing Analyst
Andrews Office Products Div. of USOP