RE: HELP! working on it now!

To: Timothy Beloney <TBeloney@Wyse.com>
Subject: RE: HELP! working on it now!
From: "John Crawley" <johnc@nait.ab.ca>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 1998 09:10:43 -0700
Hi Tim:
I shoe horned a 2.6 Capri V-6 into my Bug-eye Sprite. Last time I ran in
anger we were 2/10s of a min. ahead of a 454 full race Corvette on a 1 mile
road course. We are running an Iski cam, an Ofenhouser intake manifold and
a Holly 400 double pumper. The 2.6 makes some awesome H.P. for a small
engine and will rev. like you can not believe. The intake and Holly are
much lower than the stock set-up and you may want to try and find this for
your S.Beam as it will clear the hood much better.
Godspeed
Jc