Re: No Tiger Content / Common Sense....

To: "Metcalfe, Steven M (MED)" <Steven.Metcalfe@amermsx.med.ge.com>
Subject: Re: No Tiger Content / Common Sense....
From: Colin Cobb <cobmeister@zianet.com>
Date: Mon, 02 Nov 1998 11:15:24 -0600
Hey Gang,

I guess I missed something again...

The whole MSDS thread has me wondering about you guys and, yes, about
myself, too.

I mean, dihydrogen monoxide is clearly the safest of compounds to work
with, at least when it is CLEAR and properly labeled and containerized!

I don't mean to muddy the waters here, but jeeez loweeez! You California
(and Colorado) nutjobs will outlaw everything if we don't watch out for
you! But I have your number now! You are all washed up...

Sorry for the diatribe but I just hadda put my oar in!

--Colin Cobb, Las Cruces, NM