Coronado Vinatge Races

To: "Tiger's" <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Coronado Vinatge Races
From: Craig Wright <craig@p-d-g.com>
Date: Mon, 09 Nov 1998 16:38:50 -0800
Hello Listers,

This is just a reminder for those of you that live in SoCal. Coronado is
hosting the 2nd
Coronado Vintage race this weekend, Nov. 14 & 15. The venue this year has been
improved
with better spectator access and three times the amount of grandstands. There
will be some
great cars there including one Tiger. If you are a member of the Alpine club or
CA Assoc.
of Tigers your club received an invitation to the Car Corral which will be
located by the
main entrance. My wife sent out 250 Corral passes. I will be parking cars at
the corral
(Directing, not driving, Rats!), and my car, a 427 Replica #19 will be there.
If any of
you are going to be attending stop by and say hello, so that I can put a face
with some of
your miscellaneous ramblings. Oops, I meant "thoughtful insights".

It's not how fast you go, but how you go fast.

Craig Wright

--
Craig Wright                          Product Design Group, Inc.
craig@p-d-g.com                   4635 Viewridge Ave.