A Morgan in S. LA?

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: A Morgan in S. LA?
From: "James E. Pickard" <geowiz@www.worldnet.att.net>
Date: Mon, 09 Nov 1998 22:49:21 -0600
While driving down US 90 today in my home town of Lafayette, LA (in my
Tiger, of course, with the top down), I spotted an immaculate black
Morgan with LA plates.  So nice, I wonder if it is a reproduction.  I
conversed with the female driver as best I could while driving 30 mph,
and determined she was headed to New Orleans for a rallye.  Anybody have
any knowledge of such an event?  I rarely see a car any more exotic than
my own in this part of the country, so any gathering within 200 miles is
of real interest to me.

Jim Pickard
B9473298