More finds

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: More finds
From: Alvin and Lucille Johnson <johnson@ids.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 1998 08:00:44 -0500
Found 2 OEM parts & an oldie.
2 front amber parking light lenses, Lucas# 54575299 still in the box &
with a new screw fastener. Is $10 each fair for these?
The other OEM part is probably more interesting to Cobra owners. I had
two Lucas halogen rectangular w/rounded sides driving lights on my Tiger
that I had been told were found on some Tigers, but I've only seen them
on Cobras of the period. They had two black plastic covers that strapped
over them to protect from rock chips. The Lucas # is 54524153. I have
two covers, unused & still in the wrapper. Maybe of more interest to
Cobra people? They do look good; I had bought these for spares many
years ago, but never lost the ones I had , despite exceeding the speed
limit many times.
And I also have the front license plate frame from my Tiger, which I
took off & didn't use very much, as I thought it looked crummy & the
Tiger looked better w/out a front plate. but originality is compelling
for many, so I've got one in nice original shape if anyone is
interested.
Al Johnson