Re: NEW Sunbeam Tiger/Alpine Handbrake Lever.

To: gumby@connectexpress.com
Subject: Re: NEW Sunbeam Tiger/Alpine Handbrake Lever.
From: Jimdamelio@aol.com
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 1998 15:02:39 EST
In a message dated 11/29/98 1:35:52 PM Eastern Standard Time,
gumby@connectexpress.com writes:

<<
 Well, that's most of the stuff that I noticed.....I also noticed that all of
 this stuff is basically from two different people, one in California, and
 one in Hampton Virginia.  Are either of these people here on the list?  The
 one from Virginia, seemed to be fairly knowledgable about what he had, and
 what it fits..also seems to have quite the supply of NOS Rootes parts...I
 have no connection to any of this...just passing along what I found...

Rich,

Hi, I'm the guy from Hampton, Va.  Thanks for the nice words.

I've been on these lists for quite some time mostly lurking in the background.
Owning a Tiger 1A and a Series 3 GT, I have been into Sunbeams for over 20
years,
selling parts for most of those years also.  I'm active in TE/AE being the
Regional Rep
for Va.

My best contribution to the Tiger list wasn't even posted by me.  I'm
responsible for the second biggest flaming after the TAC discussion.  You see
I'm the guy selling the NOS
MK 2 grille for $1200.  Still got it, don't think I'll post it on Ebay.
Bought the last five
Chrysler had at there Newark Delaware parts depot in 1978.  Sold three that
year, one
was at TE/AE United 2 in Williamsburg Va.  Sold the fourth in 1986 at the
United in Indy.

The parts I've posted on Ebay are mostly items I've had for quite sometime.
I'm not
actively seeking out parts anymore.  Did get a lot of stuff from England in
the 80's, sold
many sets of hub caps and trim rings for $30 a set!  I'm still the only one
who has the
original lower grille finisher rivets, $1.00ea if anybody's interested.  Sorry
no ID tag rivets!

Though the years I've acquired quite a few parts books, both Rootes and Lucas
so I'm able to identify most of the parts I get.

If anyone has any questions feel free to ask.

Jim