FW: inquiry 120298d

To: Tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: FW: inquiry 120298d
From: Theo Smit <TSmit@novatel.ca>
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 1998 13:36:12 -0700
Listers,

Larry and I had a little off-list discussion about the economics of doing a run
of LAT-9 center caps using the laser-lithography/lost-wax casting process; the
details follow. Does anyone care to comment on the number of LAT-9 sets out
there?

Just so you know, I don't have a set of LAT-9's and haven't seen a set close up
(just pictures). The feasibility of doing a machined or cast set of caps depend
on the presence or absence of reverse-taper profiles, etc. I'm assuming that the
caps do not need anything like that.

Theo Smit
tsmit@novatel.ca
B382002705