RE: Rattling pipes

To: "Parlee, Brad (IndSys,SLS)" <brad.parlee@indsys.ge.com>,
Subject: RE: Rattling pipes
From: Theo Smit <TSmit@novatel.ca>
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 1998 13:42:02 -0700
On the header tank: Borrow a radiator pressure tester. Plug off all of the
openings, pump up the tank to 5 or 6 psi, and then submerge it in a sink full of
water. Then solder the leak.

Regarding the dipstick - These are numbers I'd like to have as well.

Your lights are wired to the battery side of the ammeter. Using the lights
increases the current draw through the ammeter, making it look like the charge
rate is increasing.

Theo Smit
tsmit@novatel.ca
B382002705