Re: WHERE ARE THEY NOW?

To: "Tom Hall" <modtiger@engravers.com>
Subject: Re: WHERE ARE THEY NOW?
From: "Tim Jordan" <tjordan@wagnerprocess.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 1998 15:47:04 -0800
Tom,

Thanks for you reply on the HSC #55 status.  I was mistaken in that I heard
you were a part of the new Newsletter Editors team, which makes you an
officer of the Club?  I apologize for making any wrong reference.

The TAC program seems to be working well for the "East Coasters".  I would
imagine it will go even better when a senior inspector is appointed for
their territory.  There are quite a group of us that appreciate yours and
others efforts for the TAC program.

Can't wait til the pictures you took on the trip back east are published.
I hope you will put them on the website also.

  Regards

Tim

----------
> From: Tom Hall <modtiger@engravers.com>
> To: Tim Jordan <tjordan@wagnerprocess.com>
> Cc: tigers@autox.team.net
> Subject: Re: WHERE ARE THEY NOW?
> Date: Saturday, December 05, 1998 4:43 PM
>
> At 04:15 PM 12/3/98 -0800, you wrote:
> >Tigers,
> >
> >We need not go across "The Pond" to search for infamous Tigers that may
or
> >may not exist or have ever been built.  We have several significant
Tigers
> >that are either lost or slowly dying right in our own backyard.  The
three
> >Tigers listed below have not been seen or driven for many years.  Two
are
> >definitely still living, although they are said to be in many pieces and
> >the other is a "mystery".
> >The Hollywood Sportscar Tiger (Adams/Spencer) is still in the hands of
Bill
> >Miller.  Not much information on its condition has been forthcoming even
> >though at least one top level STOA officer has recently inspected the
car.
> >I believe the car is disassembled and has been so for many years.  Rumor
is
> >that Bill may entertain offers to sell, or restore it for all of us to
> admire?
>
>       With respect to the HSC #55,  The car is indeed in the position of Bill
> Miller who is not at this time a participant of this particular mode of
> Marque communication.  I recently inspected the subject vehicle for the
> purpose of adding this Tiger as well as Bill's "purchased new" street
Tiger
> to the list of TACed Tigers.  Although I am not now an "officer" in STOA,
> was acting in my role as a Senior Inspector for the Tiger Authentication
> Committee.  Because of the geographic location of Bill's Tigers, two of
our
> new TAC inspectors on the East Coast were able to complete the
> authentication procedure.
>
>       The inspection was without incident, in fact the original colour code
> was visible in certain locations.  The shell is complete and has both
front
> and rear suspension allowing the car to be rolled on its original mag
> wheels.  The assembly  does lack the rest of the motive power at this
> point, and I don't know precisely what motor would come with the shell.
It