Re: recent elections

To: "Rande Bellman" <rande@thecia.net>
Subject: Re: recent elections
From: "JAN HARDE" <harde@cyberesc.net>
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 1998 18:35:48 -0800
Rande & all,

You are so right, Dan is SUPER for the job, and it takes a man with
knowledge, the by laws HAVE to be changed, as to prevent future lawsuit
potentials.
I am a member as well for many years, and I just want to protect what we
have, and we must not just sweep this under the rug, and hope it will just
go away, it wont.
Best wishes to the current term officers, I wish them all well, and salute
them for their un-selfish and giving efforts.
Warm regards to all for Happy Holidays...

Jan..
P.S. again I want to make it clear, I am not trying to cause trouble here,
just some caution in the wind.