Re: Metric Wrench it

To: "Jay Laifman" <Jay_Laifman@countrywide.com>
Subject: Re: Metric Wrench it
From: James Barrett <jamesbrt@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Dec 1998 21:26:47 -0500
At 04:28 PM 12/9/98 -0800, you wrote:
>Here is an interesting tidbit, the "cresent" wrench is a trademark name
>owned by the Cooper Industries since 1905.  So you better be careful not to
>say you are using a "cresent" wrench to fix a broken "Xerox" machine while
>blowing your nose on a "Kleenex" - unless you really are!
>
>Jay
        "cresent" is the wrong spelling. I have several CRESCENT TOOL CO.
and Red Diamond adjustable wrenchs. They are all labled in inches.  I
only have one metric adjustable wrench and it is a CRAFTSMAN brand.
Sears pissed me off a long time ago and I hate to have to use a
Sears tool every time I come across a metric fastener.  Any one know if
CRESENT brand wrenches are also available in metric?  ;-)

James Barrett Tiger II 351C and others