Re: Tiger Newbie

To: Dan Jones <djones2@mdc.com>
Subject: Re: Tiger Newbie
From: Doug Mallory <rdmallory@earthling.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 1998 15:13:51 -0500
More then likely the reason it is being sold with a
salvage title is that it will not pass a state inspection.
All cars in NC have to have a current state inspection
sticker to be sold and I guess it is the same in you state.
He it cost about $75.00 to get a salvage title changed to
a rebuilt title after a safety inspection.

There are two numbers to look for under the hood on the
cowling. A JAL number and a serial number.

I am 6' and have no trouble fitting in a Tiger and do not
race with the seat all the way back.

Doug