Speakers

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Speakers
From: "James E. Pickard" <geowiz@www.worldnet.att.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 1998 23:38:34 -0600
Alright, now that you folks out there in cyberspace have informed me how
to install an antenna without drilling a hole in my fender, I'm ready to
install a radio.  Now, how about recommendations for workable speaker
locations?  I'm not looking for concert hall quality here.  Just a
workable radio I can hear above the roar of the engine and rush of the
wind.  (More like the idle of the engine while stuck in traffic).
Suggestions?

BTW, I have an original AM radio that the PO included but never
installed.  I assume it works, but no guarantee.  Any offers from an
original fanatic?  I have a pair of brand new never used factory fog
lamps available too, complete with installation instructions; could be
put to much better use in the Bay Area than South Louisiana.

Jim Pickard
B9473298