FW: inquiry 121498c

To: "TransAtlantic Corporation (E-mail)" <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: FW: inquiry 121498c
From: "Wright, Larry" <lrw@aop.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 1998 08:33:56 -0600

Lawrence R. Wright
Purchasing Analyst
Andrews Office Products Div. of USOP
lrw@aop.com
Ph. 301.386.7923  Fx. 301.386.5333

For the second time in as many weeks, I'm bombing the List with a
message intended for one individual; at least this time it's on =
purpose.
The following is a reply to a message about the 1999 Sunbeam calendar
(everybody order yours yet?) that I couldn't _reply_ to; kinda hard to
get the intended address wrong when you only hit "reply", but that's
what happened. My apologies in advance, but not responding at all
would've been rude. BTW, I'm only guessing that Roland's on the List; =
if
not, Colin Mills, can you help?