RE: Blower

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: Blower
From: "Fraser, Ron" <Ron.Fraser@usa.xerox.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 1998 09:19:30 -0500
        The problem I found with the blower motor is that the motor shaft
seized to the bearings.   I used a battery charger with an amp meter on the
blower motor, it was drawing about 5 amps and the blower was turning very
slowly.   I pulled the motor apart, pulled the oilite bearings off the motor
shaft, cleaned the motor shaft and oiled the bearings, then assembled
blower.  The blower now drew less than 1 amp and was spinning at full speed.

Ron Fraser