Speedometer light

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Speedometer light
From: "James E. Pickard" <geowiz@www.worldnet.att.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 1998 22:53:12 -0600
Thanks to the many who sent info on fixing my speedometer light.  Got it
working, but not sure how.  I think the bulb housing was corroded enough
to prevent a good ground connection.

Now the next problem.  Got the turn signals working properly from the
left side.  Forgot to move the canceling mechanism to the left as well
yesterday.  While checking everything out I realize the right rear turn
signal isn't working.  Bulb is OK (swapped it with the left side with no
change in results).  Everything else works properly.  Any suggestions?

Jim Pickard
B9473298