Alternators and Other Info

To: <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Alternators and Other Info
From: "Mike Sutter" <mjsutter@cts.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Jan 1999 09:57:42 -0800
Jim Pickard and others.

I have also done the 1 wire alternator swap using the CAT bracket, I
sourced my alternator through Jegs instead of Summit. The alternator I
bought had in fact 2 wires, 1 that connects to the battery, and 1 that will
trigger the dash warning light if the unit stops charging. I searched the
WWW for info on this subject for months and found next to nothing. I
finally just bought one and installed it. It works great. I can send you a
schematic diagram of my installation if you would like.

Tigers for Sale.

While on vacation in Scottsdale over Christmas and New Years I found this
in the paper.

"65-66 Mustang Convs (7), 65-66 Sunbeam Tigers (5), Private Collection,
Misc. Parts. 843-0041."

You'll have to find the Phoenix area code yourself, If anyone calls on this
let me know the details.

The WX in CA is great. Autocross tomorrow at Jack Murphy, I mean Quallcom
Stadium.

Mike Sutter.