Adjustment on Koni shocks

To: <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Adjustment on Koni shocks
From: "Andy Walker" <awtiger@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Jan 1999 11:56:43 -0600
Hey, guys:

I just installed my new Konis on the rear of my Mk1A; I was sure glad to be
able to get a pair.  Now for my question, which is probably a stupid one,
but it is something that I've never really known.  I know Konis are
adjustable and they came with an adjustment wheel that slides over the end
of the shock.  My question is when you adjust the shock, are you actually
turning the entire ram (shaft) or just the little flat knob at the top of
the ram?  And, do you have to loosen the upper mounting to make any
adjustment?  Any guidance would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Andy Walker
B382001600