Rust, POR15,etc

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Rust, POR15,etc
From: DJoh797014@aol.com
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 1999 23:16:44 EST
Chris

There is an excellent article in the August, 1988 issue of Classic Auto
Restorer
that describes the pros and cons of the most common methods of stripping
paint (dipping vs blasting).  It would be wroth your time to read it.  Its
only 4 pages.

If you can't find, I send you a copy.  Let me know of your address is in the
1998
Roster or send your address to me.  I'm in the Roster under Illinois.

I think that there was also an article comparing the various rust converters.
I'm
looking for it and will advise if I find it.

Dave Johnson