Re: Rust, POR15,etc

To: DJoh797014@aol.com
Subject: Re: Rust, POR15,etc
From: Mark Rudnicki <markr@advdata.net>
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 1999 09:08:54 -0500
After reading the article in www.autorestorer.com by Ranjit Sen, I ordered a
bottle of his Ras-O-Nil.  The name sounds corny, but this stuff worked quite
well.  If the directions are followed the results are exactly as stated.  The
main reason that I like this stuff is because it doesn't encapsulate rust, it
converts it.  I do not recommend using it as a primer though.  It is better to
sand off the tranparent layer that it leaves behind and then prime and paint as
usual.

Mark Rudnicki