OUR Tiger------Finally!

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: OUR Tiger------Finally!
From: BOBCARNUT@aol.com
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 1999 21:45:53 EST
To fellow Listers:
   After having a deposit on the car since last February (pending the sale of
our 1964 1/2 Mustang), our Tiger finally arrived from sunny Florida to cold,
snowy Western New York. The truck transporting the car arrived at our house
Tuesday, during one of our many snow storms in the last couple of weeks. The
car was filthy and covered   about 1/2" thick with ice and crud,but IT WAS
HERE and it's OUR'S!!
   The car is a MK1A #B382001828LRXFE. It is now red----soon to be black with
gold stripes like my former Shelby/Hertz GT350 Mustang. The car has a LAT 79
hood, Edelbrock F4B 4bbl. manifold and Holley carb., dual point
distributor,chrome AC air cleaner, aluminum "Tiger" valve covers, headers,
unknown cam ( with a satisfying idle). The car is also equiped with American
Racing alloy wheels.
   The car needs much work to be as I want it to be, ultimately. It was priced
accordingly, though. Before the car is put into service, it is going to be re-
done ( at least partially ) to up-grade it's quality, etc. You fellow Tiger
listers will therefor be hearing much more from me, I would guess, as this
project progresses.
   It will be nice to finally participate as a Tiger lister AND owner! I'm
going to get together a list of all items needed for this project and I'll be
looking for a good source for them.
   Thanks in advance for any help you listers may provide. More to come later,
I'm sure!

                   Bob Lerch           BOBCARNUT@aol.com