Re: LAT hood ducts

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: LAT hood ducts
From: TIGEROOTES@aol.com
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 1999 20:12:32 EST
Dick,
On the way to Tigers United 5 in Redding, I had some problems with my Alpine 5
that required either my co-pilot or myself to climb over the windshield and
open the hood to adjust the ignition timing and change carburetor mixtures
while traveling south on Interstate 5.  Passing motorists must have thought
the car was eating a person as our legs were flailing in the air and the wind
pressure was trying to close the hood...forcefully!  Been there...done that!
Jim Leach,      Seattle