Digest Mystery

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Digest Mystery
From: steve sage <rootes@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 1999 23:06:26 -0800
Hello Everyone:
Somehow, my Tigers mailing list has been switched to digest form,
without my wanting or requesting this. Does anyone know how I change it
back to individual messages, and how this may have happened?

On another subject, better late than never I guess (your choice!). My
final issue (January 1999) of Tiger Tales was mailed out (U.S.A. issues)
last Wedensday. Canada and the rest of the world will be mailed out
tommorow (Monday). Our new editor is Chris WIlliams.  E-mail:
williamsc@k-com.net      Send Chris any articles, letters, ads, etc.
etc. for the magazine. Good luck Chris, and All Hail The New Editor!!!!

Steve Sage