RE: Digest Mystery

To: "Bob Palmer" <rpalmer@ames.ucsd.edu>, "steve sage" <rootes@ix.netcom.com>,
Subject: RE: Digest Mystery
From: "Allan Connell, Jr." <alcon@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 1999 15:02:27 -0800
Bob, et al,

Good point.....this inquiring mind wants to know as well!!

This damn Sony Laptop has done that since I first got the thing in December
1998!!  Don't know if it is Windows '98 or, the darn BIOS!!  I adjust the
time whenever I notice it is off....only to have it screwed-up when I turn
the machine back on again.  Note that I use this laptop mostly for business
purposes.

Will check from the BIOS level when I reboot later on this evening.

Thanks for asking....liking the rain in San Diego...

Allan
B9472373